The Value of a NAWIC Membership
For more than 60 years, NAWIC has helped women take advantage of the opportunities in construction. Whether you want to embark on a new career, establish a networking base, be a mentor/mentee, make a difference in your community, continue your education, or invest in great friendships, NAWIC offers a variety of opportunities — large and small.
Savvy NAWIC members, business owners and managers can expect value from their investment in NAWIC. NAWIC membership affords many opportunities.
1: having monetary value
2: worth a good price
3: having desirable or esteemed characteristics or qualities
4: of great use or service
5: NAWIC membership.
• Leadership development
• Association magazine subscription
• Development of management and public speaking skills
• Speakers and seminars at national and regional events
• Employee recruitment
• Marketing / advertising opportunities for your company
• Access to a national and local resource network
• Discounts on goods and services
• Developing and promoting industry values and culture
• Offering exposure to new skills and technology updates
• Promoting professional certifications, coaching and mentoring
• Generating publicity through community service projects
• Building a strong industry by promoting NEF K-12 programs to the
future work force
• Assistance in plotting career path